Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Question



I know, I don't write this blog on Sundays, but I have been doing so for the last few weeks, but I figured that Sunday is a good day to write about the question no one seems to have an answer for, and yes I'm prepared for the hate mail to follow.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

I ask you only to look at it from a different angle. What if I were to tell you that a chicken is one eggs way of making more eggs? Does this solve the question?

Now I ask you which came first, God or Man? Who invented whom?

3 Comments:

Blogger Syd said...

I hate you.

Because now I'm craving an omelet

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment Deleted
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.

8:04 PM

10:14 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Syd, two things I really love about you is your love for food and your love for TV. You are the ultimate wife. K is so lucky.

And I see I got Gearhead to delete his own inflamitory comments before writing them. Copy an paste that line any time you are about to the deep end and it will save me time. I owe you a beer, dude.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home