Saturday, June 05, 2010

Janelle Monáe


Janelle Monáe deserves some fame. Seriously, seek out and listen to everything she's ever recorded. This 24 year old performer from Kansas City has it all; a keen musical ear and strong interesting production values. She's not just noodling around, this is some serious stuff. She has an energy level that is unmatched. I strongly recommend you get a copy of her album, Archandroid. I can tell already this will be one of the defining album of my 2010 summer.
Janelle Monáe Video Tight Rope Link Here.

2 Comments:

Blogger JustRex said...

Not bad at all. While I don't think it'll make the top of my playlist, I'll go back and watch that again. And I'll go check out some of her other stuff. Serious talent.

5:14 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

You are just getting harder to please these days. Darev.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home