Friday, April 15, 2011

Phoning It In


I know I haven't been writing much lately. I haven't been doing anything all that exciting. I haven't been having any interesting conversations with anyone (that I can speak about). I haven't gone anywhere. I've pretty much been a weather related shut-in.

I keep a lot of pictures in reserve for uninspired occasions such as this. So please continuing bearing with me as share some of my favorites.

Today we start a Faux Kinkade illustration series. This being Tax Day, I find todays illustration appropriate.

5 Comments:

Blogger JustRex said...

I love it. Apparently Thomas Kinkade spent awhile suing all of the people lampooning his paintings and finally gave up. Doesn't he know that parody is the highest form of praise?

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you have nothing to write about with Josh on another rampage against the city and with the out of control commissioners running our county into the ground?

4:19 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Darev, he's also gotten himself in all sorts of trouble.

Anon, the way I figure it, it is all wrapped up the the old adage, "People get the government they deserve". Other than that, I no long give a shit about local politics.

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My receptionist worships Kincaid and has spent a criminal amount of money buying his stuff. I've learned not to comment lest she forward the worst customer calls to me.

7:48 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

If you want to make points with her you should tell you should send her my Kinkade posts and tell her how disrespectful they are.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home