Monday, December 26, 2011

How To Be A Republican Man



It's not so important that you believe in smaller government while desiring to grow the government to regulate morality. It isn't so important that you believe in someone that was born of a virgin, turned water into wine, walked on water and came back to life after being dead for three days, yet be totally unable to take the leap of faith in believing in a theory, such as evolution...gravity is a theory as well.

What is important is that you have a blond wife. See examples below:







7 Comments:

Blogger JustRex said...

If I ran for president my wife would so kill me so bad I'd wish I was dead.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Donna. W said...

Ron Paul isn't a Republican. I know, that's how he's running, but he isn't one. Why do you think they are ignoring him? Because he doesn't believe in most of the things Republicans demand.

8:00 AM  
Blogger mark said...

Maybe the blond wife theory partially explains why the Rs can't stand Obama.

9:58 AM  
Blogger g said...

I fit the mold to a T.

A blond in every bed and a prius in every garage.

11:18 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Darev, I take it she isn't liking your recent promotion???

Donna, True, Even Faux News isn't paying any attention to him.

Mark, or Mr. 999

g, the Port Commission calls you.

7:02 AM  
Blogger JustRex said...

Oh she likes the promotion well enough. But if I were to do something that would put her in the public eye like that, I'd be a dead man.

7:34 AM  
Blogger qandlequeen said...

Great observation!

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home