Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Facebook Sucks

It looks like I may be coming back here again.

To All my friends on Facebook.  This may be goodbye.  This site wants to shut down my account because of the name, Guy Whowritesthis.  I used this moniker because it was an extension of my blog, Astoria Rust.  Someone turned me in for not using my real name, probably because they were offended by one of my posts.  I've been shut down before with my Jaysus H Christ account.  Fun times.  I’ve had this problem with another account where they made me switch it to a non-personal account and it has no charm at all.  I can’t get to see or know any followers the way I can with a personal account.
If I am shut down in the next week I will start blogging again and you will find me at http://astoria-rust.blogspot.com  I am also considering a tumblr account.  Any other ideas out there will be welcomed.

So if I end up missing, please know that I enjoyed my time here with you and if you want more of what I have to offer it will take a little effort on your and my part.

4 Comments:

Anonymous gearhead said...

Just say NO to Face Space or My Book.
Say No to Twatter, Linkedout and all other social flea mind mush.
Maybe we should start our own social media platform:
"I'm me, not you".

2:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe blogging again is the way to go? Will be looking for you here, if you aren't there!

12:44 AM  
Anonymous gearhead said...

I think this is nothing more than Guy's ongoing bait-and-switch.
So you're coming back here are you?
Sure you are, sure you are....
Just like the insurance commercial with the agent dangling a dollar bill in front of a client, "Catch it if you can.."
O.K. see you here in a year.
:-Q

5:52 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

I'm still there. And yes there will always be a new death pool list on January 1st.

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home