Thursday, January 15, 2015

Just the Way I Like It.

We drove to the Portland area at the end of December and when we got home I found that I left my phone there because we ended up taking a different car home.  Not to worry, my phone was in safe hands.  We finally made a trip over to Portland again on Tuesday and retrieved the phone after attending a scheduled appointment.

I wasn't bothered in the least by not having the phone over that period of time.  The funny thing was that when I turned it on there were no texts, or voicemails waiting for me.  There were no missed calls.  I think I have finally reached my goal of keeping out of touch.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Auntie said...

Congratulations. Ironically, I was going to call or text you this weekend (which usually happens once every 2 years), but I've lost your cell number a couple of phone iterations ago. Thus, you were spared and can now rejoice in your hermitage.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous gearhead said...

It was your voting choices in November that proves you are out of touch; not your phone.
Unless they have "vote by phone" which will probably be next....

9:12 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Auntie, it's the thought that counts.

Gearhead, I want to vote by thought...

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home