Monday, March 15, 2021

Top 10 Worst Drivers in Oregon


 Every state should be able to produce a list such as this, but after living in Oregon for one year shy of half of my life I think I am qualified to produce a list for my state.  I present the top ten worse drivers in Oregon.  Here goes...

10. Ford Mustang drivers.

9. Any car or truck with flags.

8. White pickup trucks.

7. Washington Drivers.

6. All muscle car drivers 

5. Anyone with a TimberStupidity# decal.

4. Most any Toyota driver.

3. Cops

2.  All small Toyota trucks with big tires.

1. Low-riding Hondas with a loud exhaust system

That is all for now...


7 Comments:

Blogger Donna. W said...

From what I see these days, nobody can drive. They're all multitasking on the cell phone.

12:27 PM  
Blogger ccbees@gmail.com said...

Donna, when I first moved here there seemed to be no aggressive drivers. I had someone cut me off once and came up to my car to apologize after I had parked. Now it seems that they are all about "Look at me, look at me" or "It's my road, get out of my way".

12:37 PM  
Blogger Auntie said...

Wow! Thank you, I didnt get a specific mention ♥️

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck you.
Sincerely,
A Toyota driver

1:45 PM  
Blogger ccbees@gmail.com said...

Auntie, had there been a top 11 you would have made it, but you are covered under #7.

Toyota driver, you should be proud to be on the list, especially if you drive a Pious.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Pious. It's a Tundra, baby......

2:54 PM  
Blogger ccbees@gmail.com said...

Actually I think Tundra drivers are OK I know two Tundra drivers and their trucks are good and so are their driving skills. Personally I don't like American cars, nor do I like Japanese trucks. Tundras don't come in 3/4 ton or one-ton options nor do the offer diesel engines. They are cute for a starter truck.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home