Sunday, April 15, 2007

Falling and Climbing


How is it possible that people fall in love and when the relationship is over they call it falling out of love. I can understand the falling in love part. It is definitely a falling, but when it’s over I think it should be called “Climbing Out of Love.”

I’m not going anywhere with this topic. I figure it is a quick little ditty that I can post on a weekend when few check in. I’ll close with my favorite love quote from Jack Kerouac written in his book, Satori in Paris, “I’m a wretch, but I love, love.”

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

It's more like digging yourself out of the remains.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Undercover Mother said...

I call it the Break-Up Miracle Diet. Because the only time I lose weight that well is when a relationship is over.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Jaggy said...

Mo3, I agree. I shouldn't agree--seeing that I am not overweight--but a break-up really motivates me to get into shape.

11:19 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Good way to look at it Beth. So true.

Mo3, you are so content with your present life I'm surprised you don't weigh in at 300.

Jaggy, all the dancing you do I doubt you are ever out of shape.

I was talking to someone the other day who is ending a relationship and they said they will be glad to get rid of 160 lbs...it was their 160 lb spouse they were talking about.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home