Sunday, September 27, 2009

Other Bloggers Write


I occasionally do posts of what other bloggers I read have written. When I come across a good line or topic, I copy and paste it in a tickler file for a future post.

This time I have only an excerpt from one blog post. Its author is someone I’m totally fascinated with. I read every post she publishes several times because to me they are that good.

I’m sorry I’m not going to share the name of the blogger with any of you. I shared it with some readers a while back. They told me her blog was disgusting and their opinions of me have been diminished. I haven’t heard from them since.

Anyway, the blogger was writing about wanting to eat a bowl of Lucky Charms. Her quote:
FIRST of all...it means some asshole put their little dick grabbers in the damn box and went through the cereal, looking for marshmallows...

SECONDLY...the cereal tastes like little balls of rolled up newspaper without the fucking marshmallows!

I just loved the imagery...Don't hate me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tango's Going Ons said...

LOL....Are you serious???
I guess I'll have to brush up on my judgment of people skills? I never thought about judging people by what they read. Mmmhh....what about what they watch on TV? ....or what they look at with their eyes in general?

5:24 AM  
Blogger Tango's Going Ons said...

lol...I found her. She's been cracking me up off and on all morning. Thanks, Guy :)

7:21 AM  
Blogger JustRex said...

Most of the time if it weren't for what other people had written, I wouldn't have anything to say at all. I'd just get on here and rant and rave like some end of the world lunatic standing on the street corner. You people keep me on track.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Sigh...jeez, may he without "sin" cast the first stone. In my experience, so many people who rail against "obscenity" are doing something behind the doors of bathroom stalls, behind large, imposing desks, or standing at the magazine rack in some supermarket. I am usually quiet, accepting and do want I want without causing a big stink. I mean, think less of you, harummph!

8:10 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Tango, she struck gold again today. She has incredible imagery.

Darev, inspiration comes from many places on this blog.

Teri, Thanks, but I'm still not sharing her address on the blog, anyone can email me if you want it.

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home