Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pheeeew!!!


We've all seen it. Somewhere, something goes a-rye and you stop and wonder if it was your fault or if you had anything to do with the fiasco.

Not being at all specific a failed event took place on Saturday. After fielding several phone calls I remedied the situation but I still wanted to see if I had any faults that caused the problem, but thoroughly checking my records I found that it wasn't me who screwed up. All m y ducks were in a row and had been for months. There was a systemic failure that was generated from others. I was totally in the clear and became a partial hero for fixing the situation. That's a great feeling.

2 Comments:

Blogger JustRex said...

You'll always be my hero. And the next time the snit hits the fan I'm calling you!

8:12 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Don't be doing that...

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home