Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sick Day IV


I am sick of all the stuff that is made of plastic. I am sick of all the car ads on TV along with all the mattress ads, and especially all the Country Wide Home Loan ads. I am sick of all the crappy movies that Hollywood puts out. There must be some good writing going on out there somewhere, but no, they have to remake The Posiden Adventure, and rehash TV shows like Bewitched and keep adding to the Batman collection.

Did you know that they are going to do a remake of Hair Spray? Already!!! Unbelievable!!!

Hollywood, here’s a rule of thumb; your movie is going to suck if the word “man” is in the title and your movie is going to suck if any of your cast was once in Saturday Night Live or SCTV (except Bill Murray and maybe Dan Ackroid).

Also, I’m sick of all the animation. Instead of enslaving computer nerds and Korean animators, hire an actor. Not one that is already successful, I’m sick of all of them, but hire all new people that we haven’t seen before. Hint: they cost less to employ and we like new faces.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worse yet is the sorry attitude that everything on the movie screen has to be "PC" or progressive.
I guess hollywood figure's that they can't make it unless they suck up to the

Comment Deleted
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.

8:57 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Thanks for self policing your comment again, gearhead. I know just where you were going with that one and yes I would have jumped on you over it. I think the word you took out was Scientologists.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sick of the "Bob" commercials.

4:42 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Have you ever met anyone named Bob who wasn't crazy?

Good call!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home