Sunday, December 24, 2006

My Last Christmas Post


Being a person who openly does not like Christmas or anything that it stands for albeit, religious, pagan or the combination of the two, I am thought of as the repository of all things nasty about the holiday season. Readers such as Rich in Virginia, Syd in Mississippi, Portosan in Cannon Beach and Barb in Canada have been sending me photos and cartoons all month, and I would love to post them all, but that just wouldn’t be fair to those readers with a dial-up connection.

CyberBoo7, that nice, wholesome Canadian girl, Miss Faith, Hope and Love herself, probably shared the most with me. Yes, Barb I have seat 5A reserved for you on our chartered flight to Hell.

Anyway, Barb sent me so many good ones, but the picture from her above just seemed to sum it up better than the rest.

So this will be my final post on Christmas for the season. Wende, it’s now safe to return, but careful, there is a hint of Easter in the air. Can’t you smell it? I can...

11 Comments:

Blogger LeLo said...

Lucky Barb: sounds like at least you got her a window seat.

:)

8:36 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Lelo, there are lots of window seats left in 1st Class. However if you want a seat in the cockpit (Pun not intended)you will have to board with the purple wig. Bring your Jesus sketch book...

8:53 AM  
Blogger richpix said...

I wonder if they let you carry liquids onto the charter flight to hell? I mean, do you really think there would be martyrs trying for one last shot at a chance for 72 Virginians?

A Christmas rant for you:
http://www.fuckchristmas.org/

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for adding some fun for me as this season aproached. Great picture today boo and guy. Thank you for the mention in your blog today, but it's portosan in "Hillsboro Beach"

I wonder if I have anymore frequent flyer miles to hell left, I'll check.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

umm hmmm, nothing like the smell of resurrection...can't wait for Easter

12:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

roflmao well thank you Guy....I am so touched not just by the honourable mention on your blog post today but also by the ticket to hell....I will be in amongst some famous (or is that infamous) company!! I musta been a really good girl this year....**grin**

Love and hugs and happy holidays to one and all!!!

Btw where has my canucklehead compatriot Moose been these days??? Is he snowed in somewhere??

12:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhh good stuff....does that mean I can start looking for some Easter graphics for you now Guy???

12:54 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Rich, thanks for the link, I see they are ready for Easter as well. Pretty funny stuff.

Port, no people from Hillsboro can't afford Cannon Beach, they can only go to Seaside and Rockaway. The assholes you are dealing with are from the West Hills and Lake Oswego.

Oh Lee, you can't even imagine what I have planned. Now all I have to do is imagine it myself ;)

Boo, Moose has been visiting family, check the reply to yesterdays article. You may send Easter stuff, but please only the stuff that mocks the religous aspect of it. I'm fond of rabbits...Sorry Wende, but be assuerd only the best of the best will make it here.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

I really don't see the appeal of 72 virgins. I'd much rather have just one really good dirty girl. I won't be using my seat, I'll be in the mile highing it on the flight.

6:21 PM  
Blogger richpix said...

zoe, no, no, no..it's 72 Virginians:
http://www.gandalf23.com/?p=780

7:06 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Zoe, I was figuring it would be a short flight, but I'm sure we can go into a holding pattern untill you get your cookies.
Virginians?
Rich are you sure? They didn't even rate a mention in the Beach Boy's California Girls...

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home