Saturday, September 22, 2007

Messages From Syd


Normally I don't kiss and tell or share e-mail messages but this is too precious. I got an e-mail from Syd at Adrenaline's Shadow yesterday.

Syd writes:
Guy,How much damage would (2) goats do to the back seat of my car on a 30 minute drive?

My reply:
Syd,
I can't stop laughing over that question. Holy shit, you are too funny...
Lots of damage if they start eating your leather, and more so if one of them pisses.
Do you have any big dog crates? You could tether them in the bed of your pickup truck aswell.

If they are fainting goats they should faint and stay that way once you scare the shit out of them by the way you drive...

Love ya,
Guy

Syd's reply:
See...I knew that you would be the voice of reason. I was worried about the crapping, but you're probably right about the piss. I better borrow my sister's car.

13 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

OMG - I cannot stop laughing. I love Syd and hey, you are "the Guy" Whats not to love about both of you. Thanks for my morning Zen

7:18 AM  
Blogger Me. Here. Right now. said...

Only Syd would solve the problem that way too. Good you were there for her.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

Guy is ALWAYS there for me. Seriously.

And, if it's not obvious, I need a little guidance from time to time.

Thanks again for all the good info you gave me last night. So far, so good...they are still alive. Keep your fingers crossed.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Trop said...

Obviously Syd's sister doesn't read Guy's blob.

Thanks Guy for sharing. You are right, it is too precious not to be shared.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Beckylooo said...

This is my favorite:

If they are fainting goats they should faint and stay that way once you scare the shit out of them by the way you drive...

10:08 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Still alive, the final advice I gave you last night is that both of them belong in your freezer. Mark my words, you will come to hate the horns, the smell and the ball sack.

11:03 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Beckylooo, welcome by the way, did you come here by way of Syd or by way of Hahn at Home? It always nice seeing a new name with a reply.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

You are definitely "the go to guy" for advice about goats - or whatever!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A "little guidance"? Syd, you're being modest. ;)

Guy, I am so glad our darling daredevil Syd has you to lean on- heaven knows what would've happened by now if she didn't!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Mike S said...

LMAO!!!!! Off to check Syd's place:)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Syd said...

Oh, Lach, you have no idea. I deemed Guy my surrogate brother over a year ago. He really is my go-to-Guy when I need advice.

My late brother would totally approve, btw.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure he would, Syd. :) Gotta love the internets!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Beckylooo said...

Thanks Guy. Syd showed me the way.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home