Friday, August 25, 2006

Where Are They Now?


Yesterday’s article brought to mind how quickly I get sick of actors. I couldn’t care if Tom Cruise or Julia Roberts ever get a film again. However there are actors that seemed to have dropped off the face of the Earth. They were really good and I’d love to see more of their work.

So what ever happened to Tom Conti? He was in The Blade on the Feather and Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence (with David Bowie).

What ever happen to Rachael Ward? She was in a Steve Martin film about the detective and in The Good Wife.

What about Tom Hulce? Amadeus…

And what ever happened to David Bowie’s film career? Man who fell to Earth…

What about Buck Henry?

These people were fine actors in some really good projects and I miss them. Yeah, I’m too lazy to do a search on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home