Sunday, October 22, 2006

Dang it!


Dang it! I deleted this post and all the comments, so here it is without all your comments. Sorry folks! (Note contrition for next week)

Since I have nothing to confess or feel sorry about I'm just going to fill space with something I wrote back in July. I think the creepy photo has prevented me from posting it sooner, and I just want to get the whole thing out of my "to be posted pile."

By the way I feel a "Sick Day" coming on strong for tomorrow...


Every day life is now Comedy…Tragedy…..Comedy…Tragedy

I wake up in the morning...Comedy

I look in the mirror...Tragedy

I check my email and upload an article to the blog...could go either way...

I check my friends blogs...usually Comedy

I tend to the animals...Comedy

I have breakfast...Tragedy (health concerns)

I look at what I need to do that day...Comedy

When I get paid…comedy…no…tragedy…well maybe a little of both

I check out the news...Tragedy
From there the day is usually an equal balance of comedy and tragedy until I check the blog before I go to bed to make sure no one dropped me a duce in the comments.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Sorry I deleted all the comments folks. The last one I posted was a reminder that those who haven't been here for a sick day before can five psat sick days in the archives, that is if you want to see what has made me sick in the past.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>>Dang it! I deleted this post and all the comments, so here it is without all your comments. Sorry folks! <<<

Yeah, sorry huh???
Well here's my opinion again:
Speaking of a tragety; how about all of them...

Comment Deleted
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.

6:49 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

No left wing conspiracy here Gearhead. I was deleting what I thought was a draft copy of this post, but instead I deleted the current copy, which flushes out all the comments.

Speaking of left wing comspiracy, did you see the Capital Press editorial written by Steve Forrester and Patrick Webb endorsed Saxton? The funny thing is that same writing team indorsed Kulongowski in the Daily Astorian on Friday. Seems like the East Oregon Publishing Co Inc is pandering to their audience.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes you wonder who is the bigger whore, the reporters or the candidates..
O.K. Before you continue reading, read the first two sentances over & over at least 6 times.

.....................
Next topic:
It's time to lay out your vegetable garden on poaper so that you can order seed.
You may need to lime the soil, so now is a great time to test.
How about compost?....
Are you going to have compost pile or sheet compost your leaves this year?
.........
AAAAAHHHH!!!!!
Doesn't the garden talk feel better tha the whore talk?
AHHHH!!!
P.S. Saxton is going to win!
:-;

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home