Monday, July 02, 2007

Sick Day XV


This month I am sick of the fact that 9 times out of 10 when I am doing the speed limit and a truck comes up behind me doing 20 MPH over the speed limit; it is always a truck from Big River. It’s not always the same trucks, either. There are several different pickup trucks and dump trucks and equipment haulers. All racing on the back roads of the county.

I know they have to constantly rush to the bank to deposit all that money they are making for all the work they do and re-do because they didn’t get it right the first time, but god damn, give us other drivers and pedestrians and cyclists a freaking break; you rat bastards. If you hit me, I'm going to sue you for a new back hoe.

7 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

This is it? This is this month's sick day?

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Them SOBs get no response from me when they pull that little stunt.
I drive the speed limit and if they dont't like it they can look at todays picture. :-Q
I also don't react or give in to road rage or any other bad highway manners.
My rigs are legal, and if I'm driving the speed limit or slightlu under, I'm on the side of the law.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The irony is ... when a big rig rides your bumber, he's actually working to slow you down. It's like "drafting" in reverse.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Mike S said...

After living all over the world, I've come to 2 conclusions:1) Every country with vehicles faster than ox and donkey carts has the same type drivers. 2) if I let the jerks pass so they can speed happily on their way, I'll catch them at the next stop sign or red light:)

1:36 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Mike, are you related to Gearhead? You two think so much alike.

Anon, so that's what that sucking sound is?

Sorry Auntie, I'll try to get even sicker next month...bitch!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Auntie said...

Whatever, Guy. Put me on your sick list for next month if you want.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Amaya said...

Sorry Guy, but I'm sick of the pictures you put up when you're blogging about being sick of something. This one is extremely stomach-churning.
Guess you got the reaction you wanted.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home