Monday, November 05, 2007

Sick Day XVIII


I am completely and totally sick of Betsy Johnson. She is no longer a real person. She’s just someone who is totally politically reactive. She yammers on and on with so many “I” statements that I want to puke just from hearing the shrill of her voice.

She totally mishandled her support of measure 4-123. She probably thinks that Josh is more popular than he really is and by supporting him it will earn her some points with the voters here in Dried Salmon County. Think again, Betsy.

The airport deal got you noticed and now you are being scrutinized. We are now seeing one bad decision after another. Your next campaign will be a difficult one because not only do you make me sick, but I see this sickness is already spreading through out the community.

5 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

Wow, a whole sick day devoted to the "whirly-girl". That says something.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Me. Here. Right now. said...

I'd stay to comment, but I'm off to Googling--this woman sounds like a real winner.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you. Never thought I would say that about Betsy. I have been one of her biggest fans. For me it wasn't the airport deal, it was what you said about her concerning LNG that started me thinking. And yes, her voice has also been getting to me lately.

7:50 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

JB, it's almost like you can now hear the political gears turning in her head these days. She has turned from a leader to a follower who wants to look like a leader.

Lori, I'm not sure if you will find a lot of negative press on her yet. I am one of a hand full of people who are becoming suspicious of her recent causes and reactions.

Auntie, yep, she's making me that sick.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always voted against her.

'Course, I always vote against the incumbent. It's the only way to keep 'em honest.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home