Sunday, May 03, 2009

A Woman's Touch


I have to say that I love women. There are only three or four men on the planet that I feel I could actually hang out with for more than an hour or so, but this hang-out time would have to be limited to every year or so. I have a much higher tolerance for hanging around women.

Women, on the other hand can be good companions. They normally don’t have a ridged side like most men. They can quiet children and animals. They actually look good while dancing as opposed to most men that look like beached fish trying to get back into the water.

Women have nicer hand writing. Their letters are open, rounded, generous and readable. Women are sympathetic and empathetic. I know it sounds sexist, but women are seemingly better at more things than men. I’m surprised they don’t rule the world.

I am shocked when I see women that don’t have confidence when taking on new ventures considering all the things they do so well seemingly by instinct. I’m also shocked to see the over confidence that men seem to have.

So to all the women that read here, thanks for making the world a better place. To all the guys that read this, don't forget about Mother's Day on May 10th.

15 Comments:

Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Wow, thanks...I liked the way you even noticed women's writing...

4:41 AM  
Blogger Auntie said...

I have shitty handwriting. Gets worse as I get older.

And why don't we run the world?

5:48 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

And I thank you for your thanks.

Lovely post!

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep...gotta agree with you there. And they are nice to look at too. Not so sure about most men being ridged and having a long low natural elevation though... but I do have a rigid side. You do those mispellings on purpose to bait me don't you...

Now if only I could understand them. An advertisement seen for a motorcycle...

"this bike is perfect. Only done 7000 kms and has had its 1500 km dealer service. No falls scratches. I use it as a cruiser/commuter. I am selling it because it was purchased without proper consent of a loving wife. Apparently "do whatever the fuck you want" doesn't mean what I thought."

Moose

6:07 AM  
Blogger JustRex said...

I can but wholeheartedly agree with you there. I'd much rather spend time with the ladies than with the guys. It works for me as long as I don't open my mouth. Most women neither understand nor appreciate my sense of humor. I guess it's a guy thing.

8:19 AM  
Blogger g said...

traitor

10:15 AM  
Blogger Tango's Going Ons said...

Thank you...you just made my rainy crazy day.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Mike S said...

I've been that way for a long time. I insist on a female doctor whenever possible as they actually listen without deciding what's wrong at 1st sight. When working I ALWAYS, no exceptions period, had far better run divisions with the ladies than with the men.

At 1st some were a bit timid, but when they said "I wasn't sure what you'd want me to do" and it was met with my reply "I want YOU to decide what YOU think is best." it generally was the last such conversation. Right, wrong, whatever....DO SOMETHING.

Usually a little backing and encouragement to take the reins would result in a remarkable display of leadership and good sense:)

1:04 PM  
Blogger dalia said...

wow. that was nice of you.
my B seems to feel the same way.

:]

6:21 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Teri, I have no idea why the hand writing would be different, but I'm happy it is.

Auntie, that's because you only text anymore.

Thanks Beth, for the compliment and for being a lady.

Moose, funny but don't spoil the moment.

Darev, you should transfer to a womens' prison.

g, I was never on the guy's side to begin with.

Tango, thanks, Darlin.

Mike, we are like minded.

Dalia, B is back? Good for you!

8:32 PM  
Blogger JustRex said...

Ook egad and frack, no! Don't wanna be anywhere near a womens prison. Girls on the outside are nice and fun to be around. The ones on the inside are mean and vicious and would get me fired in a heartbeat. No, no, no!

8:19 AM  
Blogger weese said...

I love women too... for many of those same reasons.

10:07 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Darev, I guess the women in you life are enough for you to handle.

Weese ; )

2:07 PM  
Blogger Me. Here. Right now. said...

We do rule the world. Or at least each of our little pieces of it.

It's good we don't have to all text to rule though, I'd have a problem.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Trop said...

I'll buck the trend and bore you with NASCAR.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home