Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Face Book Games


I’ve invented two new face book games and I invite you all to play along; no wagering please.

The game I call “Six Degrees of Utah.” To play you click on anyone and then click on their friends which will display photos of all their Face Book friends. Now click on the photo of the blondest woman among their friends. You want a blond haired, blue eyed Third Reich idol kind of a gal. Then you open her friends list and click on one of her friends that matches the exact description above. To win this game you should find yourself on some one’s Face Book page that lives in Utah or attends BYU within six clicks.

The other game I call “How Many Brides Long.” This game is a little more difficult, but to play you need to find someone wearing a wedding gown in their Face Book photo. Then you go through their friends and click one of her friends wearing a wedding gown and see how many friends of friends you can click on that are in gowns. My personal best is 8. Extra points if each bride is blond and the sixth one lives in Utah.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tango's Going Ons said...

Guy, you're having a blond moment, aren't ya?

5:01 AM  
Blogger JustRex said...

Hmmm..... like most of my coworkers who spend time on Facebook or MySpace, it sounds like you have too much time on your hands. Apparently on MySpace, you can "buy" and "sell" your friends. I was told last night that I was bought twice. Nobody even told me. I seem to be worth a couple of thousand dollars. More than I'm worth in the flesh. I wonder if I can sell stock options?

8:17 AM  
Blogger weese said...

you're killin' me.

(this is hysterical tho)

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can cheat, I have extensive business connections through out Utah so I could win both games easy squeezy

Columbia critter

8:00 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Tango, thinking of you, Darlin.

Darev, now that is what is needed on Facebook.

It's fun, Weese. I won two out of three today playing Utah.

Critter, no cheating or you'll have to bake me some cup cakes.

8:48 PM  
Blogger g said...

i'm too busy chatting with friends.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous cb said...

I just learned how to comment, I don't know how to find someone else's friend list! Ack! I am not a good facebooker, I am not even at the level of a bad facebooker. I am facebook challenged!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Well I was going to say you have a lot of time on your hands but I see someone already said that. Shoot!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home