Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Work Relatd Injuries


When I think of all the injuries I suffered from the projects I worked on this summer I surprised I haven’t developed Cellulitis. My hands have been sliced with sheet metal. I’ve been poked and shredded from cutting, handling and hanging hardware cloth. I’ve been ripped apart from berry picking. I’ve had blisters from digging and shoveling rock. Add to that I still have stains on my hands from roofing cement. Oddly I do wear work gloves when I can.

I have one more building project that I will finish before the rains come. It includes more digging, framing and metal roofing. All my shots are current.

5 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

hopefully rabies shot is updated as well.

5:12 AM  
Blogger JustRex said...

On a normal day, all I would have to do is walk into my shop and all the skin from my hands and knees would fall off in long painful strips. Amazingly, I spent a whole week down there building things and cleaning up and only cut myself once! I think I probably used up a whole years worth of luck there all at once.

7:41 AM  
Blogger g said...

sounds like you have soft hands. you should work more.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Auntie said...

G, too right! Actually, he should work on his SPELLING more. Relatd. LOL

6:38 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Auntie, why? You gonna bite me?

Darev, your knees? Just what the hell are you doing in that shop?

g, they are scarred and calloused.

Auntie, Bite me.

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home