Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Like Jersey Best


As you can probably tell from the theme this week, New Jersey is a quirky place to live. Here is yet another example. I was hoping to get John Pizzarelli’s version of this tune, but the only one I found John was clowning around with it so I went for this Phil Bernardi Band version from 1981.

If you’re getting sick of this theme, bear with me; there are only two more days left and it will be over. Oh, there are even more New Jersey town names in this one. I Like Jersey Best

6 Comments:

Blogger JustRex said...

I keep waiting for the Leftenant Colonel from Monty Python to pop out and say "Stop it! This is getting too silly."

5:30 AM  
Blogger g said...

looking at my watch.

8:12 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

OK, I'll give in and end it a day early. Friday will be the last.

9:39 PM  
Blogger g said...

i was just kidding. i enjoy reading your posts.

9:24 AM  
Blogger RobbKidd said...

Do you realize that the picture is on rte 287 north right before in between crossing 202 and the Ramapo River. On the left is stag hill.

Just wondering since the highway was not completed until a few years after you had left....

4:20 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Robb, I knew the hillside, but not the road. Thanks for the tour.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home