Friday, October 28, 2011

Guest Post From Jaysus


Hey, Y'all. Jaysus here... Some of you may know me and some of you may think you know me and hopefully you have been following my adventures on Facebook over the last two years. Facebook is the brain child of someone who thinks he's god, and in his infinite wisdom he decided to ban me from his site as though there isn't someone on this planet named Jaysus X Christ. The bastard didn't even ask me to prove I am who I claim to be. I could have faxed him my drivers license or my birth certificate, even though I was born before Hawaii was a state...

Anyway, my followers should not weep because I possessed enough soundness of mind to archive all my posts on a blog.
http://jaysus-says.blogspot.com. You can also find me on Google+ as JaysysX Christ. So feel free to drop by for my daily post (except on the Sabbath.) Remember, you too can become a Jaysus Freak!

6 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

How did you manage to get such an illustrious guest to post on your blog? ;)

7:00 AM  
Blogger JustRex said...

Oh my.... Somebody been snorting the pollen again?

7:44 AM  
Anonymous gearhead said...

You had me hooked Jaysus when you were out making phishers of men.

8:25 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Beth, me and Jay are drinking buddies.

Darev...

Gearhead, yep, he's done some Phishing, for sure...

5:44 AM  
Blogger Nulaanne said...

I can't believe they banned Jaysus. I love his pictures.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Tango's Going Ons said...

Banned??? WTF? Rat Bastards!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home