Monday, October 17, 2011

Sick Day XXVIII


I haven't done a Sick Day post in ages and I know they are supposed to run on the first Monday of the month, but lately I've been breaking all my blog rules. Anyway, what is going on with all the Rat Bastard Douche Bags on the roads these days who refuse to use their blinkers, or if you prefer, their directionals. I know one should never trust an on-coming car with their blinkers on, but I miss the courtesy, and the forethought of intent when someone uses their directionals.

I find the worse offenders can be found at the intersection of Marlin and Business HWY 101 by Les Schwab, drivers coming toward Astoria over the Old Youngs Bay Bridge where they can choose to go to Onley Ave or towards the high school. The round-about is another unused blinker zone. 16th and Jerome is another hotspot. I mean, wake up douche bags! It only takes a flick of the wrist and it turns itself off.

While I'm on this subject, I think it's time people to check their head lights. It seems one out of every five cars have a head light out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

And this is why we are taught to drive defensively – to be on the alert for those who passed their driving tests and shouldn’t have. Or who forgot just about everything they ever learned. Speaking of which, what’s scarier and more maddening than people who don’t use their turn indicators? Senior drivers. (How many years do I have left??!!)

4:33 AM  
Blogger JustRex said...

You evil swine. You and your damn pictures. Arrgh!

I'm going to build me a "Mad Max" car with armor plating and spikes sticking out all over the place so people will be afraid to drive near me.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Tango's Going Ons said...

Hhhmmmm....maybe they're out of blinker fluid.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous gearhead said...

Please, PLEASE tell me that I don't have to drive through that RETARDED roundabout next month.
Last time there were tires screeching, horns honking, people yelling and middle fingers-a-waving.
I had no idea what so ever what to do. Still don't.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Auntie said...

ooooh, Gearhead is coming to town?

12:04 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Beth, you are still a kid (I get some points for that, don't I?)

Darev, You've been reading my Sick Day posts for years, don't you know by now that these posts are accompanied by vomit photos?

Tango, I love that...Really I do!

Gearhead, if you get detoured again this year just take up both lanes and put your 4-way flashers on.

Auntie, yes and nothing will be the same after that, especially if he brings Uncle Normie with him.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home