Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Love My Drunk Kitchen


If you haven't yet been privy to a semi-viral Internet sensation Hannah Hart and her show My Drunk Kitchen, let me be the first to show you the way.

It all started ten episodes ago on March 16, 2011. Using the camera on he lap-top Hannah created a show after having a few glasses of wine. A grilled cheese sandwich was in the making, but unfortunately she didn't have any cheese. Her shows are a culinary disaster in the making. Her humor is sharp and young and her editing is perfect for those of us with short attention spans.

You can check out all of her episodes at the link below. Newbies should scroll down to the first one first, but if you are Canadian you can start with episode #10 which covers her recent trip to Canada.
http://hartoandco.com/my-drunk-kitchen/

7 Comments:

Blogger JustRex said...

Wow. That was fun. I clicked off of the rap song in the intro just because.... well it was a rap song. But went down and watched ep #1. Guess what I'm going to be thinking each time I put some butter on something from now on?

7:14 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Loved it! She reminds me of myself in the kitchen - but without the booze!

(btw - have never had poutine in my life...)

10:45 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Darev, "Butter your shit!"

Beth, I'd never heard of it. Is it a real thing up there?

6:58 AM  
Blogger Jaggy said...

You know, if I was the drinking type, "jargaritas" would probably be high on my list. I have a ton of mason jars in my pantry!

Glad you're back, Mr. Guy. I missed you.

8:50 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Thanks, Jaggy. It's nice being back on a limited basis.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Late with my reply - but, yes, it's real. I think it originates in Quebec. I find it disgusting to even look at!

6:16 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

It could be worse. I'm sure they eat some really nasty stuff up in Hudson Bay...

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home