Monday, October 23, 2006

Sick Day VI


I am sick that when I went back to the scene of the crime, I discovered that the rat bastard cop pulled me over two miles past the city limit of North Plains. No way was he following me within city limits. This will be the last time I will speak of the incident. I’m sick of aspartame. I’m sick of Vegans. Can vegan babies breast feed? Can vegans have oral sex? Can vegans have sex? I think not! That would be exploiting another living creature for personal benefit. Shouldn’t this result in the same outcome as the Shakers? I’m sick of the color brown, and while I’m at it, lime green can go to hell as well. I’m sick that Costco has had Christmas stuff on sale since September. Speaking of Costco, I get physically sick (motion sickness) when I walk in there and see all those televisions tuned to the same station…it friggen makes me dizzy. (Yeah, I’m a woos.) I am sick of political pundits, conservative and progressive alike. If they think they have all the answers they should run for office and change the world. If not, shut the fuck up!

There I feel better now… Oh one more thing, I'm sick that the Wal*Mart talk is starting up again. I'll leave you with a bonus photo.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guy...check your PM's on the other place...you may consider banning me now. Hehehe

7:52 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

See, I knew being vegan would suck. Well I couldn't get past the not eating meat thing first off, but no oral sex. Life wouldn't worth living.

7:55 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

No banning Moosehead. That was a funny piece, especially the Zappa thing. It's a good thing you only work five months a year, otherwise all your "OBSCURE" Internet finds would never find readers.

Zoe, This blog does all it can to prevent people from going down the wrong path. Fortunately you saved yourself before my intervention. You should be proud. Spread the word.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't wal-mart trying..aren't they offering 4.00 prescription for everyone?

10:13 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

On the surface it sounds good, but they will only do this on fewer than 100 generic drugs, most of which are presently priced slightly above $4 right now. Any money they lose on the deal is well made up by all the free national advertising they are getting not to mention the image lift, which they need so badly.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wal-Mart in Astoria? I hope not, I want to move there someday.

1:29 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Paul, When do you think your apprentiship will begin down here? How long have you been a PCI?

No one has come right out and said that Wal*Mart is at the door step. Someone somewhere knows for sure, and when things slip in conversation we all go crazy.

Right now we are fighting the LNG facility. At least we will be well organized by the time the Wal*Mart fight starts happening. The location, by the way is outside the city limits of Astoria and Warrenton, which means the governing body will be the county commissioners.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a PCI? I will be externing most likely for restaurants in Cannon Beach for 10 weeks starting in Decemeber (as long as everything works out, which I'm almost positive it will). But I don't want to live in Cannon Beach, I much prefer Astoria.

11:43 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Oops, I thought it was the Portland Culinary Institute, PCI.

Let us know where you land.

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home