Friday, July 27, 2007

Anonymous?



Recently someone referred to me that the “Anonymous Guy” which made me wonder if I really am still anonymous. I don’t think I am. It’s not really all that hard to figure out who I am if you have the inkling to do so. I’ve met most of the local bloggers and occasionally have coffee with them. I’ve even met the person who called me “Anonymous Guy.” I know many of the people who read my blog as well. Just because I don’t list contact information other than my email address doesn’t make me anonymous. I’m just a person who doesn’t like a lot of interaction.

This is not to say that I fear a lot of debate over my contrary opinions. In reality I don’t want to communicate positively or negatively. These conversations can take place at the Rust Forum, which has fortunately been quiet lately. I do spend a lot of time writing and crafting that which I do, but I don’t have such a big Jones for communication that I need to extend it even further into my days.

I leave myself open. If there is a meeting of the local Blog Community I try to attend when possible. But like other Bloggers sometimes I can’t get away. I must say that I do enjoy the company of the other writers here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

Local blogger meet-up? But you wont do Karaoke.

Thanks for writing every day. Wish I could do the same.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Undercover Mother said...

Of course we know who you are! We saw your home address posted last year! :)

Auntie has said there is a Trivia Night, could be an alternative blogger meeting? Opinion?

12:00 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

I'm really a morning person. My evenings are filled with all sorts of livestock chores. But don't change the venue for me, please.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home