Thursday, October 18, 2007

Matt Stanberry Envy


I am jealous of Matt Stanberry and I don’t even know him.

Somehow I got wind that there was a link to this blog on his blog, so I checked out his blog. His bio simply states: “Matt Stansberry is a Eugene, Oregon-based technology reporter with a serious fly fishing problem.”

Sure, I’ve probably written a few things about fishing and a few things about the environment here, but I have no idea how I came to his attention.

I subscribe to his blog through Bloglines so I am notified when he has a new post. Each post raises my envy. This guy travels all over the state and goes fishing and hiking. He explores mountains, deserts, caves and rivers. He goes to the Country Fair. He’s a damn good photographer as well, using many photos in every post.

This Matt Stanberry guy is doing everything I used to do. Though I am envious because I no longer have the time of funds to live that sort of life, I am also appreciative of his posts on his blog. Thanks, Matt.

Check his blog out here http://mattstansberry.wordpress.com/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. It must be hard for you to go fishing, hiking, or exploring ... while staying inside that anti-microbe bubble. LOL!

1:21 PM  
Blogger 4 said...

HA! Anti-microbe bubble! If you ever get out and get time, let's go fish. I'll take pictures. Thanks for the write up.

1:30 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Walt, that might be a good idea because the next time I fall into the Lewis and Clark, I can stay dry and bob all the way home.

Matt, now where did I put that old Fenwick?

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home