Monday, October 01, 2007

Sick Day XVII


OK, I am really sick of Goatees. I find it odd when people do stuff just to ugly themselves up. Every time I see someone with a goatee I feel like I’m looking at the ass of a very large dog with their tail up. Just grow a full beard or shave the damn thing off. I know you want to look bad, maybe like the devil or some shit like that, but remember under that dog ass you have on your face you are still the nervous wimp you have always been. You aren’t fooling anyone.

Next, women who dye their hair red…please stop doing that. You look like a cartoon. The only people who can do red well have had natural red hair since they were born. When you dye your hair red you are doing to red heads what Dennis Rodman did for blonds.

6 Comments:

Blogger Me. Here. Right now. said...

And, how do you feel about soul patches?

6:12 AM  
Blogger Auntie said...

DAMN, I was going to ask him the same thing!!!! Whenever I see someone with a soul patch I always assume its a bit of food stuck or something and I am tempted to wipe it off of the person's chin.

Guy, you are back in the swing of things. Good work on the new sick day.

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont forget the accessories-the assorted bits of hardware for piercing eyebrows and ears...and tattoos..a tattoo on the neck always compliments a goatee

7:37 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

The closest I can come to tolerating a soul patch is the Imperial. This is the facial hair arrangement that Frank Zappa adorned. Under normal circumstances I would have hated that as well, but since it's Zappa, I can over look it.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Mike S said...

As the owner of a beard who hates razors, I agree 100%. All that work just to look like a dog's butt???:)

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to like goatees on guys...especially if they had a weak chin. Then my boss grew one. I've since changed my mind.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home