Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Where Do They Come From?


I was recently in a waiting room when I got the opportunity to overhear a conversation two other people were having. They were both Progressive types and one while reading a magazine said to the other, “Where do all these Conservative Republicans come from?”

It was perfect. I’ve been holding onto the photo above for months hoping that something would come up that would encourage me to use it. My apologies in advance to my Republican friends out there.

So to answer the question, ”Where do all these Conservative Republicans come from?”, consult the photo above.

4 Comments:

Blogger Me. Here. Right now. said...

HAHAHAHA. Okay. You got me. Not even a smart ass remark for that.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Troutdale Canfield said...

VERY Funny! Now, where's your picture of the giant donkey?

1:32 PM  
Blogger Uncle Walt said...

Now see ... I woulda said something like "Well, when two Conservative Republicans like each other a Lot ...".

Or perhaps pointed out that there are more Conservative Republicans than Progressive Democrats, because there's so many homosexual PDs (which can't breed more PDs).

4:48 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Lori, you too?

TCC, If I had one I would have posted it.

Walter, Oddly, many of the conservative Republicans I know are Lesbians. I have no idea what's up with that.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home