Saturday, November 14, 2009

My New Jones


You know how when you sometimes mix two things together you often get a concoction that is totally disgusting like bourbon and root beer, but then there are pleasant surprises like peanut butter and chocolate, honey and mustard and so on. I have discovered the new perfect combination and I can't get enough of it. I was recently having a quesadilla and on the side of the plate I put down a dollop of sour cream next to a splash of raspberry chipolte sauce. The more I dipped between them the more mixed they became. The sweet and tangy chipolte was mellowed by the creaminess of the sour cream.

I know it has been said with sour cream people will eat their own fingers, but with this combination I'd be tempted to eat just about anything.

8 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

what the hell is cascadia?

6:58 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Oops...QUESADILLA

7:04 AM  
Blogger JustRex said...

What deranged fool decided to combine raspberry and chipotle, anyway?

7:22 AM  
Blogger Guy said...

I first got some from a friend in Texas, but now I've found it at Costco.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Tango's Going Ons said...

Sour Cream, my all time favorite. Orange, apple, banana, sour cream....put it in the blender and eat. Goes on absolutely anything on earth. :)

8:20 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

You know I'm all over that combination!
When I was younger, I hated sour cream with a passion. Then I moved to Texas.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Auntie said...

PS, that is one of the most disturbing graphics that you have ever used to accomplany a story.

4:34 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Tango, just like yogurt.

Amy do you have raspberry chipolte sauce?

Auntie, you have such a short memory. I've done something like 30 sick days with vomit graphics and you find this illustration disturbing.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home