Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sucking It Up


I’ve noticed that every since the time change everyone seems to be depressed and nearly suicidal. Take the change with all the rainy windy weather we’ve been having. Now that I think of it we’ve had more thunder storms this year than ever before. Usually we can count on one thunder storm a year, but I think we’ve had at least six so far this November.

Back to my thought; everyone just seems pissy. Happy pills don’t seem to be working. Light boxes don’t seem to be working. This is going to be one long winter.

10 Comments:

Blogger Tango's Going Ons said...

Keep your chin up...things will look brighter once you get some light in your shit house. :)
Hugs...Tango

5:01 AM  
Blogger JustRex said...

If winter ever gets here, that is. It seems to be taking it's sweet time arriving.

6:15 AM  
Blogger a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

cycles of life.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Auntie said...

still unhappy, still very blue here. 'twil be a long winter indeed. and i will remind you of it every day.

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are fighting funky colds as well.

8:38 AM  
Blogger g said...

seasonal pms

10:28 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Tango, the funny thing is that I'm OK, it just everyone around me is falling apart.

Darev, I' be depressed too if I lived where you live.

Heather, more like cycles of psychosis.

Auntie, time for you to start a blog again.

Anon, that adds fuel to the fire on ennui.

g, would that be pre, present or post?

6:44 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm finding that copious amounts of liquor improve my mood considerably.

12:03 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Amy, I'm digging you more and more every time you write.

5:13 PM  
Blogger weese said...

I am with you Guy, it doesn't bother me. in fact i like it.
i look at the winter as a time of rejuvination. kinda like hibernating.
the cold gets to me after a while. but i can always just stoke the fire a bit hotter.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home