While I didn’t have a worthwhile idea to write about on Monday, with no intention of disrespecting Jaysus whose link I ran instead of a post; long time friend and blogger, Mother of Three sent me a list of things she’d like to see me write about.
Rather than spending a day writing about each, I’m going to write about all these topics all at once because they are all related and some I doubt I’ll have much to say about So here are Mo3 ideas:
1. "The frustration of writer's block and How to break writer's block " Being I am rarely on a paid deadline to produce anything I don’t really care about writers block. If I feel like I need to express myself when I don’t have ideas I’ll do something I’ve never done before and the unique experience will always bring on the words.
2. "Things I hate about other drivers" Ahh, you aren’t going to get me to say anything nasty about Auntie…
3. “Things I hate about other blogs" I avoid blogs I don’t like. Some of them are probably excellent blogs, but they just don’t strike me as something I’m interest in for one reason or another.
4. "Top 10 blog mistakes" For me, the one with a short attention span, I feel that long posts without illustration are very boring. Blogs that are so inside don’t interest me either. I also like blogs that post regularly, be it daily, weekly, monthly, or even seasonally.
5. "Worst things about getting old" Hurting in the places where I used to play. Really, just not having the energy I once had. I used to be able to do physical work for 12 to 16 hours a day. Now I have late starts, after 10. Then I have a nap around one, then I have lunch and I’m lucky if I get out again by 3 and I try to have it all over by 5:00pm
6. "Best things about getting old" Somehow I feel like I get more respect, like my white hair qualifies me as someone with expertise or something. I still feel I’m the same douche I’ve always been, I just look more respectable.
7. "Things I've learned about bloggers just by reading their blogs" There are people that shine from their writing. I’ve made a lot of friends, be it sometimes virtual friends. I’ve had people open up to me as I’ve opened to them. I’ve also lost friends because of my opinions. The blogs I read regularly these days and look forward to their every post is Beth’s, Darev’s, Donna’s, Syd’s and, Tango’s. There are others that don’t post quite so often that I enjoy as well, Amy, Dalia, Mother of Three to name a few. There are people like myself that have been around for years, like Jaggy, g and Mel, Weese and we still read one another , at least I know I’m reading their stuff. I’ve got to meet other blog friends, Lori Hahn and Trop. I love them dearly and read their every word. I have to say I do get upset when people shut their blogs down like Auntie and Heather. And I’m upset when people with a lot of humor to offer like Moose have no intention of ever blogging.
I guess if I have learned anything from the blogs I read is who is of good stable mental health and who is delusional. With Rust I see I am often both, but I’m not confessing to anything.