Monday, April 05, 2010

Douche of the Month


Normally I do a Sick Day post on the first Monday of the month, but recently I’ve been thinking that maybe I should mix it up a bit where instead of just being sick over things I can actually do a little more finger pointing. So, some months instead of a Sick Day I will run a “You’re a Douche” post; beginning today.

One thing I don’t like is public restrooms. Yes, I will use them when I have to, but I don’t like it. Even the cleanest public restrooms in the nicest places are soiled, seemingly intentionally by douche bags that feel the need to mark territory. I mean, these people are standing in front of a urinal yet the seem to have the need to piss on the floor. Let’s not forget those that don’t flush. It’s like they think their turds are works of art that others need to see.

What really gets me going is when I see someone has spit their chewing gum into a urinal. Do they do this to remind the people that have to clean the urinal that they have a crappy job?

People that defile public restrooms are Douche Bags!

3 Comments:

Blogger JustRex said...

Well, I can see that this is a wide open field. Just chock full of "Here's your sign" opportunities.

Some people will screw up anything. If there were such things as real angels (not disputing, just theorizing), some people would tear off their wings and spray graffiti on their robes just because they could.

It's too bad I can't carry a club and a taser everywhere I go. I would only use them for good, I promise!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Amak said...

I agree!

(And I've had a phobia of public washrooms since I was a kid: wouldn't even use 'em at school!!)

1:41 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

I use them but I don't like to. Probably hearkens back to high school
where the thugs would hang out in the bathrooms and smoke, and I went to a good school.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home