Sunday, May 09, 2010

Shitmydadsays


I pre-ordered a book a couple months ago and it arrived yesterday. Some of you may be familiar with this author, Justin Halpern who started it all on Twitter. Then he got a website and he’s on Facebook as well. He was discovered and now he has a book deal, William Shatner reads his work and there is a CBS pilot series in the works.

It is the story of a young man that moves back in with his parents and he starts writing down quotes of the goofy stuff his father says. The book and the sites and everything else is titled “Shit My Dad Says.”

This book is a lot of fun, but if you are waiting for the paperback you can catch some of the fine quotes at http://shitmydadsays.tumblr.com/

4 Comments:

Blogger JustRex said...

Ooooooh snap. I can see my daughter writing that book, too. I'd get put away in the nut hatch forever!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Bpaul said...

Been following it for a couple months now. Hilarious stuff.

8:19 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Darev, see, people do listen to you.

Bpaul. I'm going to miss your blog. Best of luck on your other writing venture.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Gee, my dad never said stuff like this and I only said f*#k you to him once, from behind a closed bathroom door...but this stuff cracked me up anyway.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home