Friday, May 06, 2011

Refer Madness


Being tall and having the need like all people have to clutter up some space I've found the top of the refrigerator to be an excellent spot. There are several reasons this is a great space. First because most people can't see up there, second because is is an undisturbed flat space and third because no one will mess or move the stuff I put up there. Finally it is my sub-conscience; a place where I put things I wish to forget.

We are expecting a lot of house guests over the next several weeks and it was time for me to take everything off for a cleaning. I am somewhat embarrassed about all the stuff I found up there and carted a bag of stuff like hardware out to my (also cluttered) shop. Other things were filed and most of the stuff was deemed expired and irrelevant and were placed in the trash or the burn pile.

I hosed down the top with Windex and I'm off to a clean start again. I wonder how soon it will be before I place the first item up there to start a new collection.

1 Comments:

Blogger JustRex said...

My guess? By the end of the day today. Now that we are completely kidless I have too many places to put stuff and I keep losing things. Gotta finish my office so I can get moved back in and have at least some of my stuff all in the same place.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home