Saturday, October 31, 2009

Last Words and Rocks In My Head


Sometimes I have to wonder why anyone would ever want to have an email discussion with me. I recently helped our friend Darev with a technical issue and this is the conversation that ensued.

Darev: That works. Cool. You Rock

Me: Sometimes I rock and sometimes I stone.

Darev: Just as long as nobody is taking you for granite...... hee hee hee!

Me: You are igneous.

Darev: Now you're just giving me shist. I didn't expect that kind of sediment from you....You realize we could be at this for days, don't you?

Me: I can only sand so much. I'll remove it from my slate.

Darev: Ok, you win. You ground me down. I gravel before your genius. And I have to go to work.

Me: Rock on!

13 Comments:

Blogger Donna. W said...

Oh my goodness, on the Tractor Tales message board sometimes a group of the guys will take off doing this; I've seen it take up a whole page!

4:53 AM  
Blogger JustRex said...

It was rather abyssal, wasn't it? It was my own dumb asphalt for getting into that. I don't know what magma do it.

Good thing I had to go to work, eh?

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Auntie said...

*sigh* I <3 Rev.

7:10 AM  
Blogger JustRex said...

Alluvial better in the morning!

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exchanges like this drive me to bassalt & battery.

9:31 AM  
Blogger richpix said...

I lava discussion like this. Makes me want to scree for joy.

Gotta go, it's Halloween and almost time for the Great Pumice to arrive.

2:24 PM  
Blogger g said...

You guys are great! Thanks for the chuckle.

4:27 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

5:35 AM  
Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Reminds me of the word game on the Red Green Show...

7:39 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Love that Red Green. I wrote about him here sometime last year.

4:58 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I love this conversation! Of course, I love just about anything having to do with words (even curse words…).
Well done!

5:32 AM  
Blogger dalia said...

clever! i likes! add another check to the list of things i lurve about yoU! :-)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Guy said...

Beth I just saw a film about crossword puzzles you would love. It was called Word Play.

Dalia, you always know how to melt me...

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home