Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Giving


A few months I wrote about trying to give something away every day and I have to report I'm doing pretty well on that commitment. I often give things to friends and another great resources I found for giving is Freecycle. Along with ads that people post to give things away many also post ads for things they want. I'm surprised how many things I have that have not been used recently that I no longer need. It's like people out there know what I have laying around.

It becomes exciting to open Freecycle and see if I can match my stuff with someone who wants or need it and keep the giving going forward.

4 Comments:

Blogger JustRex said...

Hmmmm... That's a cool idea. I wonder if anyone is out there desperately needing a whole truck load of miscellaneous stuff all at once.... That would be ideal.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous auntie said...

i think those parcels in the window of your pic are my lumps of coal you are going to give me for giving you so much sh*t.!

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you get ready to part with your old Mcintosh tube preamp or Harman Kardon Citation II ampilfier, let me know.

6:07 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Darev, it's more personal one item a day.

Auntie, reaping what you sow.

Anon, where where you last week? I delivered those very same items last weekend.

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home