Saturday, December 25, 2010

I Can't Count

I know that if I stack my hay properly I can haul 50 bales per trip. I can fit 40 bales in the horse trailer, 8 bales in the truck bed and two bales in the tack room of the horse trailer.

Somehow along the way I found I can stack the bales on their sides I can fit more bales in the horse trailer. Today I went to get a load of hay. Since I no longer store hay in my garage I can only store 35 bales in my hay room. I figured I know what a 35 bale load looks like and I had been counting, but when I got home I found that I loaded 38 bales. Fortunately I was able to stack one row higher in the hay room. I'll send off a check for the extra bales on Monday and I'll be able to squeeze another week out of my supply.


Blogger darev2005 said...

Ack.... it's too early in the morning for math problems. My head is just vibrating with the numbers.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Merry Christmas, Guy! <3

12:56 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Darev, did that package ever arrive?

Joanne, Thanks Darlin. Sounds like you had a good time.

6:16 AM  
Blogger darev2005 said...

Yes it did and thank you very much! Thought I sent an email, but my email is hassling me lately. That cup has a place of honor in my office. Right between my quaich from Scotland and the flying monkey critter sent me.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home