Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Squeaky Floors


Tango and I have been writing to one another about squeaky floors. She has some in her town house that are driving her mad.

I, on the other hand love a floor that squeaks. I have a squeaky spot in my kitchen that I try to step on when ever I walk through. Squeaks give a house character.

But back to Tango's problem. I went through several ways to fix a squeaky floor with her and then after doing some research she sent me this video. This is the best thing I've ever seen to fix a floor through carpet, hardwood and linoleum. Here's their web site http://www.123itsdone.com/. The best thing is how inexpensive it is. Very cool!

3 Comments:

Blogger JustRex said...

Ingenious! How very cool that is. Our squeaks don't bother me that much but I think I'll get a kit just in case I change my mind.

8:46 AM  
Blogger g said...

Not good. I always suggest to tear up the floor and joist system and replace it.

Cha Ching!

6:38 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Darev, I'll bet you and I both have lots of tools that have never been used.

g, Mercinary...

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home