Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Squeaky Floors

Tango and I have been writing to one another about squeaky floors. She has some in her town house that are driving her mad.

I, on the other hand love a floor that squeaks. I have a squeaky spot in my kitchen that I try to step on when ever I walk through. Squeaks give a house character.

But back to Tango's problem. I went through several ways to fix a squeaky floor with her and then after doing some research she sent me this video. This is the best thing I've ever seen to fix a floor through carpet, hardwood and linoleum. Here's their web site The best thing is how inexpensive it is. Very cool!


Blogger darev2005 said...

Ingenious! How very cool that is. Our squeaks don't bother me that much but I think I'll get a kit just in case I change my mind.

8:46 AM  
Blogger g said...

Not good. I always suggest to tear up the floor and joist system and replace it.

Cha Ching!

6:38 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Darev, I'll bet you and I both have lots of tools that have never been used.

g, Mercinary...

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home