Predictions for 2013
1. Bio-metrics will begin replacing passwords for access to everything being that everyone on the planet has now been hacked at one time or another. Conservatives will resist because it is forward thinking.
2. Pony tails and goatees will be out for men in the civilized areas of the country. If there is a twang in the local vernacular, then this won't be realized for at least another 15 years.
3. People will realize that Target stores are basically Walmarts with better TV commercials.
4. Someone will come up with a Thai food that doesn't give you the shits.
5. Black Friday will begin on October 31st.
6. Tattoos will lose favor and be replaced by bumper stickers as many Americans realize that the body art they adopted 6 months ago is now totally irrelevant.
7. Vintage motorcycles will be purchased and wrecked by the thousands, which is great news for potential organ recipients.
8. Internet mini TV shows (crackle.com) will be the rage where we with short attention spans can see just enough before getting bored. Shows such as Jailbait, Star-ving Gay-Town and Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee are proving to be just what we need and only take under 15 minutes to view. Well written, bite sized entertainment.
9. A new social media will come around that will replace Facebook. It will incorporate all the best of My Space, Facebook, Google +, Skype and CU-SeeMe. (Please come true...Please cone true.)
10. Skinny ties will be worn again by more people other than just Joel McHale.