Saturday, July 29, 2006

Sick Day III


I haven’t had a Sick Day posting in a while, so here are the things that are making me sick this week:

People who don’t look in the mirror before they leave the house. Especially when they have a bunch of belly fat hanging out, that’s just disgusting. I’m not saying that people shouldn’t be fat, some people dig that sort of thing, but dress appropriately.

Homeless men who smell like urine. Please guys, stop pissing on yourselves. You make me sick.

People who still haven’t read one of my first articles on this blog and still insist on bringing their dogs to Sunday Market. More so those who did read my article and still insist on bringing their dogs.

While we are on the subject of smell, how about a little less incense stink from the only music store in Astoria. The last time I went in there I couldn’t get the smell out of my nostrils for two days. I now shop online.

And those who still insist on wearing Patchouli oil. That shit never smelled good, and never will, so give it up, please. If you do people will stop saying, "What's up with that patchouli stink?" as soon as you walk away and are out of ear shot. Trust me, we all say that about every one of you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Syd said...

We have the incense problem in convenience stores around here. Nearly every damn one of them will make you choke from the stink.

6:52 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Kind of makes you envy K's lack of ofactory ability, doesn't it?

How's the Mexican fiest going?

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home