Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Lots of Royalty in the USA


Recently a judge reminded President Bush that he is not a King. I wonder if he was terribly disappointed by this?

Often I hear performers called the King or Queen of something or other. We have had a King of Rock, Pop, Swing, Blues and then there is the Queen of Soul. Let's not forget Prince or The Duke. Further down the food chain we have had The Chairman of the Board, The Boss, and The Godfather of Soul.

Somehow performers get away with these titles, but could you imagine if physicians and attorneys started to address them selves as the King of Convictions or the Queen of the Colonoscopy? How about an accountant known as The Prince of Loop Holes? I'd love to visit with the philosopher, "The Godfather of Atheism."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And then I suppose you will be calling Lars:
>Heir of Errors on the Air<

7:37 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Ahhh Gearhead, You have tree hugging potential.

I hope that he one day ends up working at a gas station. Then I will call him Mine Fueler.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home