Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Hit the Shower


We recently had visitors from France staying with us for around a week. We have several guest rooms, and they are in close proximity to my bathroom. I always give my bathroom to guests that stay with us and I use my wife’s bathroom during that time.

My wife’s bathroom is new so it has a low flow toilet and her shower has all sorts of water saving devices. She doesn’t mind because she prefers softer showers than I.

If you’ve been reading this blog for a while you may remember an article back in March of 2007 Tank Drainer 2000

One thing I love about my bathroom is that I have a shower head that can make the water pierce the skin. I call it the Tank Drainer 2000. It is probably illegal to possess such a shower head in Oregon, but I don’t care.

One of the first things I do when long term guests leave is hit the shower. Ahhh, Tank Drainer 2000, I can’t live without you.

9 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Any comment I might leave as to my preference for showers with great water pressure could be misinterpreted. So I'll simply say, "Lucky you!"

5:08 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Beth, we all have our needs ;) Was that a good misinterpretation?

5:37 AM  
Blogger weese said...

but but... we LOVE misinterpretations.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

The real question is, did your French visitors actually shower?

10:42 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Exactly, Weese. And most of all we love to make Canadians blush.

Syd, Bitch, your Republican side is showing again. And yes we did make them some "Freedom Fries" and they loved the Tank Drainer 2000.

11:19 AM  
Blogger JustRex said...

Personally, I have one of those big "rainbox" showerheads. It's like a foot across with about 30 jets in it. The thing can wet my whole body down without moving around in the water stream. I'd love to have another one on the other end of the shower. Would probably have to work hard to keep from drowning. ANd since we had three teenagers and two adults living in the house, I upgraded to an eighty gallon water heater so I always had hot water when it was my turn. If I had read your blog earlier in my life, I would have named my children Tankdrainer 1, 2 and 3.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Methinks the TankDrainer 2000 has a huge shelf life.

Checking ebay right now.

Anybody help me out.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

An excellent misinterpretation!
And I'm not blushing (much).

6:00 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Darev, Bad choice, you should have gone down to a 25 gallon tank. It will get the kids out of the shower quicker and it will reheat the water quicker for you.

CP, sounds like the black market is thriving

Beth, you know that we love you, don't you?

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home