Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year in Review: November and December


November: I still don’t get face book and I haven’t purchased snot glue. I gave up my dial-up internet account, actually I still have it through January, but I will change over to my new addresses by then. I’m still amazed where the readers here end up. My truck has added a few more items to the problem list, like the blinkers shutting themselves off after blinking two or three times. I haven’t been listening to any new music to share with you. Bacon follows me every where I go, especially here where bacon seems to be the new theme.

December: What’s up with all this snow? Last year we had the wind storms that closed our entire region and this year it is snow. This is Astoria Oregon . Snow is only supposed to last a day or two. Just when it nearly all melted off yesterday I wake up to another two inches and it’s still snowing out there (Dec 25). My eye is fortunately much better, almost as clear sighted as it was before, though still seeing several shades darker. I will have a follow-up appointment in January. My loss of respect has now blossomed to one of the persons’ cohorts as well. The behavior of pious Christian men makes me sick. Though I’ve complained to the FTC and the Oregon attorney general, I am still getting solicitation calls from that same company. People that still don’t understand that I am not a Christmas person continue to ask about what sort of Christmas dinner we are planning. I’m making a home made pizza.

Please visit the blog tomorrow of the annual tradition; the 2009 Death Pool.

7 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

The time of year we all wait for, the death pool !!!!!

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't go wrong with home made pizza! What's wrong with those people?

7:49 AM  
Blogger JustRex said...

Home made pizza! It's not just for breakfast anymore! Yum!!!

8:50 AM  
Blogger g said...

BACON!!

If I knew you were going to call the FTC, I would have quit calling.

:-)

4:51 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Yep, I made a pizza last night, too. I think I'm going to need to invest in a pizza stone.

I love cold pizza for breakfast.

Bacon on pizza, eh? Sounds like a good idea to me.

5:55 AM  
Blogger JustRex said...

I had a pizza once with bacon and those little shrimps on it and it was just awesome.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Auntie said...

I once had the best pizza with bacon! It was in Marina del Pisa, on the coast and it had thin strips of Prosciutto on it as well as a few pieces of Gorgonzola.

Perfeto !

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home