Sunday, August 14, 2011

Picture Yourself on a Boat on a River...


Like everyone, I spent hours as a lad laying in a hay field looking up at the clouds trying bring order to the abstract images in the sky above. At my present age I don’t intentionally spend much time on the ground. Instead of making sense of abstract images I now see thing that are real and turn them into something imaginary. My most recent piece of brain art came when I drove by a field where the hay had been baled in round bales and bagged in white plastic Ag-Bags. My mind turned the image into a field of giant marshmallows.

4 Comments:

Blogger JustRex said...

Now I have this overwhelming urge for s'mores and hot chocolate...

8:09 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

You're gonna need a bigger fire...

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing! The fields off 202 down to the river looked like a fine crop ready for harvest.

1:31 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Hot Chocolate season is coming on soon.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home