Monday, July 31, 2006

Blog Format Change


I don’t know if you, the blog reader ever reads the comments that people leave, but someone in the last post asked me to change the color from white letters on a black background to the exact opposite.

It’s funny because I am starting to have a macular thing going on with my eyes and looking at the blog the way it was this morning would render me just about blind for about ten minutes after going through an article.

So I hope the change to a white background makes it easier on the eye for everyone.

Thanks, Cynthia, I’m seeing better already. And thanks for saying the blog is a must read in your comment. I have a lot of respect for your opinions and I am touched by your consideration. I only hope you didn’t mean “must read” in the way one can’t look away from a train wreck… Oh well, I’ll take anything I can get.

Happy reading!

2 Comments:

Blogger Syd said...

I would read you if you even if you changed to pink on green (please don't), but the change is nice.

9:10 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Cynthia, would you like to talk United Way before you publish or after? Did you read my article on Evil in America? I can go on about it...boy can I.

Syd, thanks, (If I may) "Darlin". Being a decade younger than me your eyesight will catch up with you one day and looking at white letter on a black background will drive you as crazy as the photo I posted with this article. So for now just focus on and tend all the injury you caused yourself in your crazy youth. When you do start to go blind I'll send you a really cool pair of shades. That's a promise.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home