Saturday, January 01, 2011

Death Pool 2011


I didn't do so well on last years Death Pool. One person on the list was already dead and only one, Elizabeth Edwards, of the twelve others actually passed. Since I pick the candidates so poorly there is a good chance that my choices will squeak out another year.

So here is the 2011 Death Pool. Remember no wagering.

Billy Graham
Elizabeth Taylor
Maya Angelou
Martin Landeau
Ed Asner
June Lockhart
Robert Duvall
Gordon Lightfoot
Andy Grifith
Dr Ruth Westheimer
Roslyn Carter
Larry King
Tim Conway
Jim Neighbors
Sun Myung Moon
Frank Gifford
John Madden
Buck Henry

6 Comments:

Blogger Donna. W said...

Nooooo, please, not Robert Duvall! Billy Graham will probably live another few years simply because of his lifestyle; I'm sure that's why so many of my relatives lived so long.

5:12 AM  
Blogger JustRex said...

My picks are:
Sagging
Rap Music
Screamo
Bluetooth headphones
Facebook
Richard Simmons
Infomercials

I'll settle for any of these, thank you.

8:25 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Donna, if you've seen Duvall lately you might agree.

Darev, I'm hoping for any of your last 4, especially Facebook. Though I use it daily there is very little there but nonsense.

9:38 AM  
Blogger qandlequeen said...

Interesting list, maybe you'll do better with your picks this year.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Syd said...

I hope putting Duvall on your list will buy him some more time. LOVE him.

I have no guesses for 2011. Want to say Lindsay Lohan, but she's like Courtney Love. Those bitches are like roaches. They'll be here for a while.

10:08 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

QQ, it's always a crap shoot. There are others I suspect will go, but they have immunity since they were on previous lists.

Syd, he isn't that nice in person, I've met him on a few occasions, not pleasant at all.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home